Translate

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Property Manager

The way she said sorry to bother you
bothered me even more.
The way nothing she said
was genuine after reminding
me, Your lease says I can.
Most of the time, having no mortgage 
or taxes, new furnace costs, or 
the need to mow the lawn
is my preferred lifestyle.
That is, until I'm reminded
they've got me with their tiny print 
on page five of the lease I signed six
years ago and is buried somewhere.
Boxes askew, and stuff awaiting 
its fate lays scattered 
across my two bedroom abode.
Purging and packing is all of life 
until I'm in the new place
repositioning my stuff
regrouping after crazy town
of moving arrived.
So if showing my apartment 
because she still has a job to do
occurs on Monday at 2:30 pm
while my life is under construction
have at it property manager
bitch lady. I never did like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment