Translate

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Thank You!

I’ve been working on this blog pretty steadily since January of this year. I’ve enjoyed sharing the work directly through Facebook and Twitter, and it’s been very validating seeing how many views the site has accumulated. Makes me feel good that people are liking the poetry and coming back to read more. So thank you for that!

I won’t be contributing to this blog much more, as I want to begin writing new material I’d like to use for my next collection. Can’t say how long that will be. No one ever really knows how the creative process will pan out. But I’m hopeful to have a collection out with new, never published material by late spring 2018. That’s the goal. 

So again, thank you to all the readers. I mean, WOW, 7,922 views since January! Just WOW! 🤗

No comments:

Post a Comment